SEEDS-Social Education and Environment Development Society is a registered non-profit making, non-political and non-governmental organization, founded by a group of committed and dedicated development workers. Our aim is to bring lasting positive changes in the lives of the neglected, deprived and distressed communities, with a special focus on the vulnerable and needy people living across the urban and rural areas.
Since the inception of the organization it has taken up many significant projects relating to Rural Water Supply & Sanitation, Environment Education, Forest development, protection of common lands, sustainable agriculture, organic farming, vocational skill trainings to women & youth, youth expidation programmes, seasonal hostels to the children of migrant families, awareness trainings on ecology conservation, animal welfare and protection etc.,
All the programmes are implemented with the financial support provided by the C.P.R Environmental Education Centre, Chennai, Centre for Environment Education (CEE), Andhra Pradesh National Green Core, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India, FVTRS Bengaluru, Raleigh International-London, Foundation for ecological securities - Madanapalle, APSSA-Anantapur, SERP-Anantapur, MYRADA-Kadiri, PRADHAN NGO Network-Anantapur etc.,
All the developmental programmes are being implemented to the benefit of the needy target groups. It has an outstanding experience to handle multiple projects, in an effective phase. The organization follows accountable and transparent mechanisms in implementation of the projects, mandating beneficiary participation in planning, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation process. The organization is having young energetic and socially committed staff to handle the project for achieving goals.
Reaching rural poor for creating Self-sustained income base to improve socioeconomic status.
Sustainable Development of impoverished communities through intervention of building community based human and natural resource development systems.
1) To protect environment and assisting the people to attain empowerment in order protect their rights and get access to better environment, education, health and food security.
2) To create awareness on animal abuse, cruelty, animal welfare practices to promote proper treatment of faultless animal’s protection through humane education systems in schools and colleges.
3) To rejuvenate and develop environmental sanitation with community based measures to control polluting hosts and agents in the villages.
4) To establish vocational skill training centres to train, upgrade skills among the school dropout youth, needy women and girls on various employable skills to promote sustainable skill based livelihood opportunities.
5) To bring the effectiveness in Govt sponsored welfare schemes like NREGS, Swacch Bharath mission, other development initiatives of govt, through building strong emphasis on convergence at GP levels.
" Inspired by our works! "
" Its not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. "MotherTeresa...